A generator for backup electricity to service refrigerators and freezers during an electrical outage is a great idea but not everyone has one. If you don’t, instruct family members not to open appliances once power goes out. The exception to this would be if you do so immediately and remove enough food that does not[read more]
- Are Your Home and Property Snowstorm-Ready?
- Go Ahead and WOW Your Guests at the Holiday Table This Year!
- Winter Décor for the Cold Months Ahead
- Top 9 Storage Ideas for Your Seasonal Décor
- Updating Your Bathroom Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated