When we hear the term home library, we often think of dark leather, overstuffed chairs grouped together inside a massive room, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling built-in bookshelves overflowing with leather-bound books. Tables and desks are made of deep mahogany, lighting is dim, and no one speaks in these rooms… Those who are able to afford these[read more]
- Updating Your Bathroom Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated
- Even Your Older Home Can Learn Some Smart New Tricks
- Ceilings That Won’t be Ignored
- Carpeting DOs and DON’Ts (and a couple of NEVER EVERs)!
- How to Create an Autistic-Friendly Bedroom