According to a recent survey*, a whopping 65% of home buyers are looking for modern day technology in the homes they’re considering for purchase. Smart home technology is not just for brand new construction, as there are many simple options available that require little advanced knowledge or skill. Of course, there are others that do[read more]
- Updating Your Bathroom Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated
- Even Your Older Home Can Learn Some Smart New Tricks
- Ceilings That Won’t be Ignored
- Carpeting DOs and DON’Ts (and a couple of NEVER EVERs)!
- How to Create an Autistic-Friendly Bedroom